Skip to main content

About Me

So You Wanted To Know About Me...


My name is Andrew O'Reilly. For the past couple of years, I have been religiously painting my nails and testing as many nail polishes I could get my hands on. However, nail polish can be an expensive hobby and I often find myself wondering if a particular bottle is worth spending my money on. I decided to create this blog to review nail polishes and help people get a better idea of what they are spending their money on. 

I hope you find my blog helpful and thanks for stopping by. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review and Swatch: China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Review And Swatch: China Glaze Ruby Pumps 2 Coats without top coat Formula : This jelly formula requires some building up. I usually do two coats, but three would be ideal.  Wear Time : I find China Glaze polishes to last forever without chips, however, this polish chips faster than other China Glaze polishes I have tried. It still lasts around 5 days and the wear time can be improved with a quality top and base coat. Brush : China Glaze polishes have small brushes similar to Essie. I personally find small brushes easier to work with and in the end, requires less clean up. Price : $7 - 9 China Glaze is on the more expensive side Thoughts : I find myself gravitating towards this color often. I highly recommend this if you are a fan of red nail polishes. The sparkly red color is very flattering on many skin tones and it is a gorgeous color. Even though it is a bit expensive I think it is worth spending your money on this color. The formula is ex